The Episcopal Church of The Holy Innocents
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Our regularly-scheduled 9:30 AM Sunday service will continue to be live-streamed. 1. Go to Facebook 2. Navigate to (type in at the top) Holy Inncocents' Episcopal Church 3. Scroll down to see our posts and click on gthe live stream. You should be able to see the page without a Facebook account (even though it will ask you via pop-up messages quite a few times!)
- Ellen Dondero will try to reschedule the Nocturnes Big Band concert.
- Mtr. Caroline+ will post a schedule of live-streamed Morning and Evening Prayer services.
- I will be in the office during regular hours as far as I know.
- Pastoral Visits: Please schedule a video call, telephone call, or visit with me or Deacon Judy.
- Please do not hesitate to ask me or Deacon Judy any questions, express your concerns, or simply vent! You are in our prayers and we are holding you in light and love. This mess is stressful for so many reasons and we want you to know that we are here for you.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommend that faith-based organizations cancel gatherings of over 250 people. In addition, the president held a press conference at 3:00 PM today in which the US was declared to be under a State of National Emergency under The Stafford Act.
That this is TEMPORARY
I’d like to ask you to say thank you to those who work in public service: gas attendants, cashiers, store staff, etc.
To pray for those who are sick and suffering, exhausted medical personnel, each other, those already isolated or alone, or financially strapped, our nation and our human family, as this is a global pandemic affecting our sisters and brothers from around the world.
Remember that I am here
Remember that God is still God
Remember that the Novel Coronavirus is temporary
And that God’s love for you is eternal.May the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, keep your hearts and minds in the knowledge and love of God, and of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord; and may the blessing of God Almighty, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, be amongst you, and remain with you always.
Here is the link to Bishop Chip Stokes' email:
Holy Innocents' is an open, affirming, and musical church in the Episcopal Diocese of New Jersey and the worldwide Anglican Communion. We are located in the borough of Beach Haven on Long Beach Island.
ALL ARE WELCOME HERE!
Perhaps you are a summer or weekend visitor, haven't been in a church for a while, or are not familiar with our liturgy. Whatever your status, know that we will be happy to welcome you!
410 South Atlantic Ave
between Atlantic and Beach)
Beach Haven, New Jersey 08008